CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mudding anyone?

My friend Tab and her husband Stu invited me and Brian to go four wheeling with them and their boys. Having never done this before, I wasn't sure what to expect, but figured it would be a good experience to have. I don't particularly like to get dirty...but I can handle it in the right context. I chose the jeep to ride in that had windows. (The yellow one.)

Brian couldn't come because he is swamped at work and had to go up and play catch up. He's been doing a lot of that lately, but I can't fault him because when the work is there, you just have to do it. He missed out.

I got a bit muddy, but only because Connor (In picture above) and I tossed some mud back and forth at each other. I can't remember the last time I purposefully stuck my hand in mud! It was squishier than I remembered. I recommend the experience... somewhat bumpy, but what other opportunity do you have to play in mud as an adult? I will say that as soon as we got back to their house, I went and scrubbed the dirt out from underneath my nails...


















1 comments:

Tab said...

next time...you're driving, too!