CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm awake...again




Well, I am up at 4:00 am...again. I usually wake up about four as my hips cannot take being laid on anymore at that point...as of 3 or 4 nights ago!  I have been waking up at four to use the restroom (thank you pressure on bladder), but now it's like I have walk around a bit and get a drink or eat some oatmeal with pb.  I just read everything online about being in your 37th week of pregnancy b/c I officially am now!  Those sites make it sound like labor is just around the corner.  I mean, maybe in relation to the total amount of time spent pregnant it is, but, it sure doesn't feel like it!  I also read that you can expect to be 2 days to two weeks later than your due date! NOT what I wanted to hear!  One site said, "don't be surprised if you have a burst of energy, that's just your nesting kicking in...really- I've had that burst I'd say...I seriously was contemplating if I should go wrap Christmas gifts right now...really at 4:37 am? Maybe not!  I have done a TON of stuff around the house, and my to do list is getting shorter and shorter.  Brian really wanted me to pack my "go bag" last night, but alas it did not happen. I don't know what my hold up is, but I am just not inspired to pack it.  I will try to get there tonight...

Speaking of tonight, my Mom is coming to help me start to get ready for Thanksgiving!  I am so excited that my extended family is coming to our house this year!  Brian has almost finished the deck- read no stairs, but the rest is prettymuch done, and I have started to think of writing a list to the grocery store as well! I'm so glad we will get to see everyone so soon! I thought Thanksgiving would never come!  I'm also really looking forward to having my mom around for a few extra days! So great!



Ok, time to go attempt to sleep again.  From this point on, I usually wake up pretty frequently until I finally decide to give it up and just get ready for the day...perhaps this is prepping me for when Creighton needs to be fed...we'll see!

3 comments:

"L" said...

Friend! I saw that you left a comment on my blog at 4ish AM...I thought the time stamp was wrong. I hope that you get to nap throughout the day! Are you feeling rested after waking up that early? ANd I encourage you to wrap gifts, get the bag packed, etc. during those early AM hours...maybe while drinking tea :)

rena said...

Friend, if only I was overseas, you could give me a call - don't worry, you still can when you have those early morning feedings! I also agree with l*bo - here's more encouragement to pack your bag! :)

Kristin =) said...

Yea for early mornings! I say that half meaning it and half "eh". I feel like I get so much done when I get up early but then I have to actually stop sleeping=( Can't wait to see you cous and Crieghton's room! Whoo-hoo! (Is it i before e?)