CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Belly!

So, I went with my great friend Kelly, who I teach with and who is also starting her own photography business to get some maternity shots.  We had such a great time!  Her sister-in-law Erin came along and helped (thank you for taking control of my clothing/hair when it was being funky!)  Brian came toward the end of the session and got in on a few shots!  All in all fabulous experience!  I highly reccomend using Kelly for your photography needs!  Here's her info: http://kellyrhodes2005.blogspot.com/ and her blog is on my list to the right as well!

Here's a few of the pics! (And you can see just how red my hair looked after the trip to the salon a few weeks ago!)  I'm 36 weeks pregnant in these pics!








1 comments:

rena said...

laura! they are beautiful!